Sunday, February 19, 2012

Now it decides to snow!

Winter is almost at a close. I guess Mother Nature has been asleep the entire season....and woke up pissed. I have no idea how much snow is outside because thankfully I'm warm and toasty indoors. Though I did step out long enough to capture some quick shots...trust me, it was quick!

I am feeling lethargic tonight. I had to force myself to blog before I got comfy on the coach watching some obscure movie I've seen a million times and catching up on my favorite blogs. I knew once my pajama butt was settled I wouldn't move for anything.

I used textures for every piece today. Snow is...snow. It's bland and not very inspirational for me. I needed color, so that's what I set out to do.

I think I'll add the first photo to Etsy tomorrow...thoughts?



Stay warm and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...