Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'm back!

Not many knew I was gone, but for better or for worse I am back!

"But Mika, where oh where have you been?"

I'll tell you my dear inquisitive friends. I have been here, there and everywhere. A traveling, writing, progressing wild woman as it were. I've spent hours, days and weeks hidden deep inside myself - looking for the core of Mika. I have emerged to claim 2015 has been the best year of my life in years. I celebrated a promotion I've been vying for and managed to keep my wits about me through some rocky times. I've spent most of this time...on the road.

Between a unforgiving winter, my parents farm and traveling, I have spent more hours behind the wheel than anywhere else (except sleeping of course!).

I leave you with photos - of course. I call this collection the long and winding road *cue The Beatles





















My forever sidekick, Frida Kahlo. :)


















Much love,

Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...