Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday

I've went through a lot of "Firsts" over the past 6 months. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's Day and now Easter. Thankfully my parents have been there for all of them...though it's not the same. I didn't expect it to be.

After my Father's Easter Sunday Sermon - that I didn't attend...(yeah, I'm a Preacher's Daughter) I spent the evening with my parents. Things have changed there over the past year. So much that no one really speaks. I sat with them for 6 hours in near silence. Life has changed drastically.

Though I don't attend Church I wanted to at least look nice for the family.



Another "first" holiday to mark off the calendar.

I'm happy to welcome Spring - not as excited to welcome April.

With love,

Mika


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...