Sunday, February 12, 2012

In the depth of Winter - My first Etsy Treasury

I can't believe I'm starting this post out by mentioning weather...but it is, what it is! As with the majority of the east coast, it's been a very mild winter indeed. By this time in a normal season I would be sick of cold weather and snow. This weekend was only our second real "snow" of winter. I've been meaning to do a Etsy Treasury for a while, but lacked the inspiration. Waking up this morning to 20 degrees and snow on the ground was all the inspiration I needed.

I spent entirely too much time on this task, but I wanted it to be a true representation of the morning. I included prices ranged from $5.99-$3,200 and arranged them by color. Winter white, winter blue (light blue) and winter grey. I'm not a huge fan of white but there is something about a cute pure white accessory in winter that I just adore.

I cannot take credit for the title as it is my friend's favorite quote. She wrote it on front of my birthday card and it hangs above my head at work. I'm consistently inspired by it. “In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer” -Albert Camus.

Top left-right:

 Are you inspired by winter? or are you sick of snow? I'd love to know

If you like this post, don't forget to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...