I spent entirely too much time on this task, but I wanted it to be a true representation of the morning. I included prices ranged from $5.99-$3,200 and arranged them by color. Winter white, winter blue (light blue) and winter grey. I'm not a huge fan of white but there is something about a cute pure white accessory in winter that I just adore.
I cannot take credit for the title as it is my friend's favorite quote. She wrote it on front of my birthday card and it hangs above my head at work. I'm consistently inspired by it. “In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer” -Albert Camus.
- Cream flower photo - by TheGinghamOwl
- White Scarf - by kiamichi7
- Frost on the Window Necklace - by redtruckdesigns
- Winter White Leather Cuff - by UNEARTHED
- Iced Cupcake Eyeshadow - by ValiantBeauty
- Coat/Sweater - by amberstudios
- "Frozen" Silk Painting - by VyalaArts
- Fingerless Gloves - by Tigu
- Winter blue pillow - by agoodhome
- Wall Art Print - by pumpkinandbutterfly
- Bracelet - by CorseCrafts
- Vinyl Wall Decal - by NatureStyle
- Tweed Satchel Bag - by peskycatdesigns
- Italian Wool Hat (Reserved) - by GraceDunbar
- Winter Grey Pillow - by twigandcricket
- Winter Photograph - by EyePoetryPhotography
If you like this post, don't forget to share it!