Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Sparkling Prize

Each day grows closer and closer to Christmas. I'm not going to spend this post ranting about how I'm not prepared...I think I covered it well in my previous post. Instead I'll spend this time on what I have accomplished; this shouldn't take long!

I was able to spend some quality time with my mom yesterday. We shopped until we dropped in Morristown and laughed the entire time. I forgot how much fun shopping can be when you have someone to take along for the ride.

I spotted an Eiffel Tower Christmas ornament at Pier 1 and like any thoughtful mother she bought it for me. From my first Christmas until now she has given me a new ornament every year. It's her little tradition - and I'm in love with this year's ornament! Our Christmas tree is too small for hanging ornaments, but the Tower still has a perminate spot..sparkling in front of the tree.

I couldn't wait to take photos of the silver glittered prize and now I am happy to share said photos with you. :)

May you find something sparkly to brighten your day!









1 comment:

  1. Now after reading this wonderful article i think this library had a huge database.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...