Monday, December 5, 2011

Jump Print by Jessica Swift

Wow..it's December already??? Didn't we just celebrate Fourth of July yesterday? Ok, maybe it was two days ago - but still this is crazy! I have 20 days to miraculously make presents appear out of thin air. I should have married a magician! No offense honey :) this month makes 10 years together as a couple, so he should be used to my dry sense of humor by now.

Why am I writing this blog post again? Christmas! That's right. On Cyber Monday I treated myself to a gift I had been wanting to purchase for several months. Jessica Swift is an absolutely amazing artist. She has inspired me in so many ways - especially using more color in my art. On Cyber Monday morning I started my daily routine as always by checking one of my (several) email accounts. This particular account is where I receive feeds for blogs/artists I adore. :) What did I see in my inbox that fateful morning? A new blog post by the lovely Jessica Swift with the title of "it's Cyber Monday, let's have a SALE!" I couldn't open the email fast enough to see just what she was offering.

Here is the link to the actual post-but in gist if you spent $15 in her shop you received her awesome 2012 Printable Goal and Intention Kit for FREE! At this point I was a freakin' kid in a candy store. I couldn't make my mind up on what I wanted to order. Truth be told, I wanted it all :D

Long story short I ordered one of her prints that kept speaking to me. I viewed it several times and knew this was it. As promised, once the order was complete I received my kit. I scanned over it and instantly fell in love with the colors and design!

I received my print today and couldn't wait to open the envelope! It's my Happy Christmas present to myself signed and dated by Jessica!

The seal on the back-how cute is this sticker?!?!

 
Her card <3

And her print!!!! I can't wait to frame and hang this!!!!!! ---You can order this print here.


Next I have to sweet talk someone in to buying me a pair of her Rain Boots :D

Enough gushing over my new present - for now. Be sure to check her out, you won't be disappointed!

Best wishes,

Mika

2 comments:

  1. Mika, I'm so glad you love the print and the Goal & Intention Kit! Hooray! ANd I'm glad you enjoyed the sale-- it's always nice to get a deal on things, isn't it? :)

    Thank you again so so much!! Come back anytime!
    xo
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live color.....LOVE it!
    Thanks for the tip.
    And happy December to you...may
    your days be merry and bright:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...