Tuesday, May 3, 2011

7th Anniversary

Sunday May 1st, 2011 was mine and Thomas' 7th anniversary...wow...7 years married. I really don't know what else to say...I mean...wow. lol.

We had an awesome day. Drove to Pigeon Forge, TN with laughs and singing the whole way. Visited the Titanic attraction. Info here. Naturally I couldn't take my camera in, so no photos from it (and those would have been AWESOME!)

Next we headed up to Gatlinburg to Ripley Aquarium of the Smokies. Info here. Thankfully I could take my camera in. Yeah..just what I needed, a brand new expensive camera around water! Below are the results. I think I took a total of 300 photos just from the Aquarium...but because of lighting and flash not all of them turned out. I'm still learning a lot with the camera.

Below are the best of the best from that day. I hope you all enjoy!


He was Mr. Grumpy, shying away from the camera.




I was mesmerized by the school of fish


And these...creeped me out. They were all over the bottom of the tank!












"Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles....my bubbles"

Of course I got the best photos of the Jellyfish. I think the blue and pink made it much easier.


I'm sorry...but Cuddle fish are ugly! You'd think with such a cute name...ah nevermind!

Penguins! They were so adorable!!!!





Us after the Titanic and Aquarium. We were killed...but we had a great day. :)

Thomas and I both agree we are getting older. It's amazing how much we have changed over the past 9 years. The photo below is us, my Senior prom 2002. We had been dating about 5 months at this point.

Time really does change us all.


<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...