Monday, April 11, 2011

Sundays are lazy days

Yesterday was day 93 of my photos. I've decided I can't take pics every single day at the moment...so I'll end up with 365 days of photos...but it won't end on January 1, 2012. I'm sure no one minds...and if you do...suck it! lol.

Sunday was such a lazy day for me. I blogged, photographed and had a few margaritas. All in all a good day. Since it was a lazy day I played in the grass and took the camera along for the adventure. Everyone seems to like them...but I guess because they are of me I see flaws.

Nonetheless...here they are. :)


The beauty above me. :)





While I'm here, I guess I could do some shameless publicity. *wink* I started a Facebook Fan Page for Garnet Photography 3 years ago but didn't do much with it...I resurrected it yesterday and have added many many many photos from the blog. Follow this link to like the page and stay up to date with my goings on!

Momentarily, life is good.

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...