Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beads And Things

Better late than never for yesterday's photos. I really don't know how to describe my mindset for these. I know I wanted to try some of the new backgrounds I bought...and I wanted to try my hand with lighting and placement. So the objects were chosen based on that.

A back story to the beads...My Father (the most wonderful man in my life) my Mother and I shopped at a craft store a few weeks back. Some of you are already aware, but for the rest of you...I am a jewelry designer, though that has taken the back seat lately and I'm ok with it...I'm excited to be photographing again. Anyway...I had no intentions of buying beads or anything dealing with jewelry. Long story short the blue/gold oval beads caught my eye and my Father picked out the yellow crystal beads to match. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I bought them along with a pack of filler beads. Since then I have come to the conclusion I will keep this necklace for myself...considering I never wear anything I make. Now the beads mean more to me because he picked them out and I'm going to wear it. :)



The coolest buttons ever!




There you have it...Monday's photos.

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...