Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Boy

Thursday April 7, 2011 was my husband Thomas' 26th birthday. We spent the day in Knoxville, TN. Seems like that's where we head for birthdays. I'm not complaining though. It's rather close and a much larger city than our little town. We had a great day together. I wish I could bottle happiness like that...I'd make a killing!

These are very random photos from the day.


I had no clue there were bugs on this flower until I uploaded it to the computer! Makes me itch every time I see it now. lol




The birthday boy <3

It looks like alien spaceship lights behind us...I decided to leave it. :)

The photo is crooked, but there is something haunting about it...I had to add it.


Even though this is days late and I've already told him...Happy Birthday Thomas! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...