Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Man Who Asks For Directions

March 28, 2011 (yesterday) was a great day. I spent some much needed time with my parents. We made a day trip to Morristown, TN just the three of us. It felt like old times. My parents were happy. I was semi-happy. We spent the entire day laughing. Since I was not driving, I had to photograph when I had the oppertunity...but what I wasn't able to photograph yesterday will be my next project...once my NEW CAMERA COMES IN!!! That's right folks, I have finally bought a new camera! Granted, it's not the one I dream of having one day (hey if you're going to dream, dream big...right?) but it is a major step in the right direction!

While waiting on Dad to ask for directions (yes there is one man who will ask) I fell in love with a old warehouse across the street. Of course I didn't ask Dad to drive closer (again...I want to use a better camera for these things) but I did stick my head out of the door and snap one shot of it. I liked both versions (cropped and black and white) so here they are.



This tree was too full and beautiful...I had to photograph it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...