Sunday, February 20, 2011

Safe Today

I figured since last night's post was unnerving for some...I'd stick to the safe today. I do want to say 'thank you' to my readers that supported yesterday's blog. It lets me know that I'm not really alone.

Another day, another poem photograph. Today's book is Jewel's "A Night Without Armor" I love the poetry and chose the one that fits best for today.
A Night Without Armor : Poems


These words hit home...

My V-day rose is slowly withering away. But you know me and my morbid nature...I think it's more beautiful now than when I was presented with it.

Good fight and good night.

<3

Mika.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, my wife has that same Jewel book! Whether safe or daring, your posts are always a joy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...