Monday, February 21, 2011

Raised As Sisters

It's day 52 and I have another itching that I will have to find a way to scratch. It seems like a never ending cycle and I don't understand it. The only thing that I really understand is, I have to accomplish it (what ever 'it' is) or go further insane.

Today was a good day all in all. My closest cousin stopped by for a while. I miss her. Growing up she was always there. We were raised more like sisters (seeing as how she is an only child and I am the baby of my siblings). I am quite the hermit so spending time with friends makes me feel alive once more.



They gave rain today...I'm glad it held off until tonight. I was able to get a few good shots of the sunset this evening.



Now to spend the remainder of the evening with the window cracked letting in the warm rain. :)

Parents house tomorrow...yeee.

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...