Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In

Day 12 of my psychotic blog. I am snowed in and losing what little sanity I had left. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll be glad to go to work tomorrow! Yeah...

Seeing as how I still don't have snow shoes (that's my request for my birthday) I wasn't able to really go too far in this slick nightmare. Instead I begged for help from my husband Thomas on today's project that should have been entitled "Catching Phenomena".

If any of you needed further proof that I'm off my rocker, the following photos should be enough evidence...but it was fun!



And at this point Thomas said "OMG" haha
 Since I didn't actually take the photos (though I did tell him how I wanted it all done) I messed around with filters. The last photo has a purple tint to it that reminds me of a sunset in the background...of snow lol.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting and I won't end up ill from this. :)

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...