Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bandwidth and Windows 7, Oh My

What day is this? Technically I'm 3 days behind now..but this isn't due entirely to my husband for using all the bandwidth to upload his drum cover to Youtube (which you can find here). I can blame some of the problem on the fact that I now have Windows 7 and for whatever reason it doesn't like my digital camera...though that makes two of us. But mainly I've not posted because it's officially my birthday and I am enjoying the first 2 hours of 'my' day lol.

So here is uhh...day 13? yeah. Sorry that it's more snow, but you work with what you got. ;-)


I like the "Do Not Enter" sign fading out on the right. lol

Ahh blue skies :D

Day 14 is following shortly :)

Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...