Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Session Preview - Shauni

Hello and salutations to my faithful readers - and a warm welcome to any newcomers who were curious enough to visit me from Gentri Lee. <3

I'm cheating as I type this. I feel compelled to admit it. I read today is National Honesty Day and goodness knows I celebrate every National XXX XXX by following the rules outlined therein. So yes I must confess I am typing this post Monday night, though you - my beauties won't read it until Tuesday. "Why, Mika? Why would you throw blogging etiquette out the window like this?" I know that's what you're thinking, right? I have a good reason - Tuesday May 1 will be my 8th Wedding Anniversary. My loving husband and I are disappearing for the day. :)

Of course always thinking about my readers I still wanted to share a few of my favorites from Shauni's photo shoot last week, even though I'll be far far away when I actually 'share'!

Enjoy!

Mika. :)






Curious to know; who stumbled here from Gentri Lee

Like the post? Share the love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...