Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birchbox Review - May 2012



It's that time again! A new month - a new Birchbox review! For those of you who missed my April review you can catch up here. Now that we're all settled on what Birchbox is and all the fabulous-ness it has to offer it's time to show off the goodies!!

This month's box may look a little empty but trust me, it's still full of great items to try! This month's theme "Gossip Girl Hamptons Beach Party" Since the season finale was Monday May 14, it was a good theme for the month!

May 2012
  • BVLGARI | Omnia Crystalline 
  • fresh | Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
  • Kiehl's | Abyssine Cream +
  • Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in Glow *
  • Birchbox Extra | Notecard
* indicates items I have not tested 


Review thus far
I am in love with the BVLGARI perfume - so much that it will be my next purchase. Full size $47-$64. The Sugar Rose Lip Treatment is a new favorite. It glides on smoothly and doesn't have an overpowering smell/taste, like other lip treatments. Full size $22.50 but well worth it for the benefits of your soft rosy tented lips! PS: It's Made in Paris! I tried Kiehl's Abyssine Cream this morning and my skin felt smoother instantly. I will be able to make a more sound judgement after a few days. Full size $48.

The Notecard included is super cute! In white font "XOXO" on a light green (to go with their Gossip Girl theme) with a matching envelope it's simply adorable. Set of 12, $10

So there you have it. May's Birchbox broken down.

Look for a new post later this week with my first review of Umba Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...