Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Game Of Scrabble

Scrabble tiles are so darn versatile! As you may know I recently opened my first Etsy shop. I am selling prints of my best photos, along with blank greeting cards. My newest obsession is whimsical photos...such as scrabble words meant for inspiration. The only issue thus far is I am running low on said scrabble tiles. When I sold jewelry I made pendants using the tiles. For my first photo I felt as though I was playing a game of Scrabble just to come up with two words. lol

Here is my first attempt.

 You can find the listing for this print on Etsy.

I got my first order of note cards in the other day. So far so good.



You can find the listing here.

Valentine photo shoot today. I can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

  1. that's great of your's very artistic and you've got a wonderful ideas..i love scrabble too, i just made a necklace that has a scrabble tile..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...