Friday, December 30, 2011

The future of this blog

Oh my little blog...what am I to do with you? I have treated you with such compassion and respect over this rocky year. You started as a window for me to once again make art. But somewhere along the way I lost sight of the joy and pain of accomplishment. I have let you down, my little friend and the guilt is all mine.

Now here we stand on the edge of a year...150 posts. Countless photos and unimaginable dreams. What do I do with you? I can't let you become one of the thousand lost blogs, but nor can I be with you as you are. I must say my farewell to 2011...so I must ask...will you follow me? Will you grow and look towards the future of 2012 and beyond? If so a name change is inevitable. Will you follow me to a brighter future?

Thank you for never doubting me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...