Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creepy-Crawly

Day 120 fell on Monday May 30, 2011 and the photos started something like this:

"Mika, get in here! Grab your camera!" My husband screams from the kitchen. I walk in slow motion behind him to our laundry room... "look at the door." he points and moves behind me. "WTF??" is all I can reply with. I wasn't afraid...more along the lines of curious...(those of you who know me personally know I love these things) but Thomas on the other hand...stayed 50 feet away. :)

Here is the freaky sight we came across. Oh and please excuse the dirty window...I would have cleaned if I knew I would have guests!




No spiders were harmed during this photo shoot...wish I could say the same thing for the bug! And no...Thomas wouldn't let me keep it as a pet. :(

Here's to creepy-crawly dreams ;)

Mika.

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS A SPIDER!!!!!!! 8-(......... I HATE SPIDERS... COOL PICS THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know you do ;) I really wanted to keep it for a pet but of course Thomas said no. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear god, IT'S HUGE!!! is that a spider?!?! why on freekin' earth does it have wings??! it's strangely disproportionate. honestly, it doesn't look so pretty photographed but i think i would've been just as fascinated as you if i'd saw it irl. how'd you guys manage to shoo it out in the end? (did you, even? lol)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...