Monday, May 16, 2011

Mixed Media Number Two

Sunday May 15, 2011.  This is a very exciting post for me. Why? you ask. I am finally sharing a piece of mixed media I am proud of. It took about 3 hours from start to finish, thus I didn't post it last night. 

I have to thank Kelley at http://artjournaling.blogspot.com/ for giving me the inspiration and the drive to finally branch out into mixed media and art journaling for myself. She is simply amazing. If you haven't already, head over to her blog and get lost in the pages. I visit nearly daily and always find something different, something inspiring. Thanks again Kelley. :)

Without further adieu,

 
I think this is the start of something beautiful. :)

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...