Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Garnet Photography Resurrected

Day 88 Sunday April 3, 2011. 

I spent the day with Thomas. We had an amazing dinner and then he chauffeured me around so I could spy some great places to take photos. For those of you (most of you) that didn't know this about me...I hate horses. They scare the crap out of me! Always have. I am proud to say I was not completely terrified of the horses in these pics. I even pet one of them on my own free will.

I took a total of 140 photos in several different areas around Tennessee. After making the final cut I slimmed it down to 40. I'm only adding a handful here because..well..I don't want to overload.

I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do. :)

















I'm sure you've noticed the "Garnet Photography" watermarked on the photos, this is because a few years ago I started a page for my photography of the time...I used the name "Garnet Photography" so I figured I would keep it going now.

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...