Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wise Raccoon

Friday's post is another rambling about names. I used to threaten changing my name once I reached the legal age...but I could never come up with a better name. lol. I'm sure my parents are glad I didn't go through with it. I'm Mika.

In English it means "Gift from God"
In Japanese it means "A new moon"
And Native American (which is the meaning I tell everyone) "Wise (intelligent) raccoon"

So this wise raccoon only has a few items with her name on it. Day 2 of the proof. lol. My Mom asked a friend to make this for me at Christmas at around age 10. As you can see, I take very good care of it. Funny that the stool lasted but the school in fact, did not.



I think I'm finished talking about my name...for now.

Hope it made you giggle.

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...