Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 60...Remember to change the settings on the camera!

Todays post...first day of March. Day umm...60? Yes. Day 60...305 more to go...Dear God!

I have not been awake before the sun was at high noon since September of last year. I was up at 6 AM today. I'm not going into details because frankly it's not anyone's business as to why I went to a doctor...but I did. I was a hot mess on the drive to Tazewell. However I was excited at the chance to photograph the sunrise for once...then when I uploaded the photos I realized my settings were not right...so the photos didn't turn out the way I wanted! Shit...that's all I can say. lol.

Even though the following photos aren't what I had planned, they still work. As with most things in life, you have to just get over it.


This turned out to be my favorite...still pissed at myself for not changing my camera setting...



*sigh* Live and learn I guess. :)

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...