Friday, February 25, 2011

Volatile

Yesterday was day 55. It rained. What else is there to say? It freakin' stormed. I guess it was a fitting background to the day I had. Yesterday was also a poem day. Nothing exciting. Nothing a lot of people would understand (but then again who really understands anything I ramble about?)

Photos first, the backdrop to the day...



Volatile 

My mind is volatile
Full of anger and pain
The longer I hold it down
The hotter it burns

My heart is explosive
With every beat it's smoldering
How much longer can I pretend
That I am in control?

This pain I feel
Is too much to bare
I have to let it out
Or it will destroy every part of me

I'm lost in my mind
In this volatile fire
I cannot tolerate the pain...

Please help me find release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...