Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Single Rose

Day 46...Valentine's Day is over for another year...time to move forward. I bought a really awesome Canon photo scanner last week, simply because A) I wanted to and B) I wanted to share my old photos with my friends on Facebook. If you're not my friend on Facebook, you can add me right there. ----->
Ok, so it's more like ----
                                      --------
                                                  ------> there. lol.

Anyway...Today's photo is the single rose that my wonderful husband gave me yesterday. We decided that shelter and food was more important than stupid little stuff for V-Day and he surprised me with a beautiful rose. :D You can also tell from the photo just how crazy my computer desk looks at the moment. I have photos everywhere.


Back to work tomorrow...at least I can walk on both legs now :)

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...