Friday, January 7, 2011

Snowballs and Snowmen

For all of my complaining yesterday about the 1-3 inches of snow "prediction" it didn't do any good. I think we're on the greater number..or above.

As bad as it is to drive in the crap it is a beautiful snow. The perfect snow for snowballs and a snowman. I was able to capture a few good photos on my way home from work. I hope to have some nice daylight photos of it tomorrow *fingers crossed*

This was taken in the parking lot at work. At the edge of dark I noticed how beautiful the trees were with the snow.

I changed the setting to try a different effect. Not the effect I was looking for, but it turned out to be my favorite of the night.
After trekking up the mountain side to my house I chose one final photo. The setting really captured the snowflakes.

Snuggle up with a blanket and enjoy the snow...inside :)

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...