Monday, January 3, 2011

Birds and Bugs

Day 3! 
Today's photos are the birds and bugs...or rather 1 bird and 1 lady bug. I love watching nature. I love being involved in it any way I can. We had a few weeks of snow and the bird's feeder had been emptied during the storms. I filled it to the brim this morning and by this afternoon there were several friends visiting again. I managed to capture one of them caught in the act of eating.


After this photo I looked down at my windowsill and what did I see? A pretty little lady bug staring back at me!


So far this year, we have been blessed with beautiful weather. I hope it continues!

By the way, I finally signed up for Flickr to share my photos throughout this year. You can find me here.

Until tomorrow! :)

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...