Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days to Fill Your Cup

I realize I spend most of my time banging away at the letters on the keyboard but never really accomplish anything useful in the end. Tonight I manged to pull inspiration down from the Heavens and let my soul pour out in words. I'm always in awe of how something simple can change your perspective.
 I'll be honest. I'm not making a dime from sharing this link...that's not why I'm doing it. I discovered  "30 Days to Fill Your Cup" through the gentle soul of Amanda Fall - Sprout Magazine. She shared the link and I knew coming from Amanda it was worth my time! After reading all you receive in 30 days I had to join immediately. The best part is it's free. Amy Lee Czadzeck is a wonderful person to do this! Quoted from the site:

Fill Your Cup is a 30 day practice.  Each day you will receive one loving email to your inbox.  Each email will invite you to DO something for yourself as well as a practice to just BE.
Needless to say I was sold! I encourage anyone who realizes it's time to take care of YOU to join! 
Again, providing the link/background is not paying me anything - but to know I believe in this so strong that I want to share it with my beautiful readers and possibly make a difference in your life is more rewarding than money could ever be.
This was my introduction to the group. The entire reason for this blog post. I made great strides tonight in my journey just by writing this:
My intention is to continue moving forward with loving the person I am/will become. It's a long difficult road, but I know I will go above and beyond - which makes me push even harder. I could not pass up a chance to fill my cup for 30 days. There has never been a better time in my life to do so and I'm thankful to be here with all of your beautiful souls. ♥

For more info/sign up - click here

With much love,

Mika 

PS comments/shares are always welcome

2 comments:

  1. Mika... you brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for your kind words and spirit. Sometimes it feels like I'm working in a vacuum--I pour my heart out but I'm never quite sure who's hearing or if it's making a difference. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that I play a part, no matter how small, in bringing a little joy and inspiration to another's life. Thank you.

    And YES, Amy is such a sweetheart. I am really looking forward to sinking into her offering--such perfect timing as we roll into the holidays and are tempted to fill every moment with busyness. I'm so glad to join this journey with you.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog and cute design!
    greetings from germany <3
    http://eyesmakethephotos.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...