Wednesday, September 5, 2012

7 Questions (#21)

I am finally brave enough to share in the 7 questions from Gentri Lee.

Funny picture of the week: a oldie but a goodie. Senior year of High School, 2001. My best friends Beth, Lynz and I randomly advertising for a Mexican drink. I miss those days and those girls!


1. I say "Jump" You say ______.



2. What is your favorite flower?
Currently; white orchids

3. If you had to choose between having plumbing or electricity, which would you choose?
 Plumbing - though I'd prefer to have both!

4. What is your go-to funny youtube video? (keep 'em clean) 

5. Do you think dreams mean something?
Sometimes - I can see how people become superstitious from dreams due to coincidence.  

6. Do you collect anything?
 Vintage cameras, art, bottles, magazines, books and anything else I can find lol

7. You're in a situation that is everything it should be. You're with the right people, in the right place, doing the right things, but it doesn't "feel" right... What do you do?  
Just because everything is as it should be doesn't make it right. I would leave. The older I get the more I come to terms it's ok to be selfish. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.  

There you go kids. 7 answers from my crazy mind. Got a blog? Answer the 7 questions and link up at Gentri Lee

 

6 comments:

  1. I love your collections! And that video too. Sometime commercials are the funniest things : ]

    And I am with you on #7. Completely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!

      I love all of the Skittles commercials. :)

      Delete
  2. hahaha! That commercial is so funny. :)
    So glad you linked up! I agree about the dreams, I think people read too much into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Orchids are gorgeous! I've been seeing them everywhere lately and I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm working on a historical fiction and I keep reverting back to orchids. They're such a timeless piece.

      Delete
  4. Nice blog....The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease), a result of trauma to the joint, infection of the joint, or age.Acupuncture in Columbia MD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...