Monday, May 30, 2011

KMLF 2011

Whew what a weekend! I guess I should start the craziness where it all began, Saturday May 28, 2011After only sleeping for 4 hours that night, my cousin, her 6 year old daughter Alyssa, my husband and I braved the crowd and attended the Kentucky Mountain Laural Festival Parade. I was more excited than in previous years...mainly due to the fact I had a much better camera. There are about 30 photos total, and of course I'm not adding each and every one of them...instead I will add MY favorites and provide a link at the bottom to my photography fan page where you can view them all.

Long story short, we all had a good time and it took me hours to decide on the best! Enjoy!

















Here is the link to all of the photos from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...