Sunday, May 22, 2011

And The Winner Is

This is the moment everyone has been waiting for; right? Oh, well then I guess I can just ramble on since no one cares if they won my contest. Nope...no one cares.

What to talk about? Hmm... Oh yeah I had a few people ask if I saved a screen shot of my mixed media blog post being featured on Art Journaling Today. Here is the screen shot. You can click on the photo for a larger view.


I'm proud of it. 

What else is going on? If you haven't read last night's blog yet be sure you do. I listed a new necklace on Artfire and I really like this one.

It's a stormy afternoon, perfect for doing another art journal entry. Not sure what the entry will be yet...maybe something to do with the rain.

What's that? You want me to stop rambling and announce the winner of the contest? Are you sure? Oh very well....

Aww look a cute kitty!



Anyone curious as to how I came up with the winner? First I added everyone's comments/entries up from the blog post, twitter (thanks to Amber lol), my email entries and the Facebook "Likes" and "Comments" on my note. And it ended up like this:
  • 9 from blog post
  • 2 from email
  • 1 from Twitter
  • 15 from Facebook
Which gave me 27 total.

Awwww how cute!!!


Anyway...

I used the random generator from Random.org and here the screen shot of the winning number;

Numba 3!

Who the heck was number 3? Number 3? Number 3??

The winner of my first ever contest is.....

Amber Moore!!! <--proving that dedication does pay off! lol.

I want to thank everyone who entered, I appreciate it so much that no one has to go home empty handed. I will be messaging/emailing each participate a code for half off any 5x7 of their choice from now until July 1, 2011.

Next month I will be giving away a different photo. Check back often for updates!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...