Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 18, 2011

Day 98 was (last) Monday April 18, 2011. This just so happened to be the worst day of the year for me. I'm not going into great detail simply because it's too painful. On this day 9 years ago, I lost a good friend. Afton was killed by a drunk driver, at the age of 17. To add to the pain...my eldest brother died 2 years ago on the same day...I love my brother dearly. I grieve to no end for the loss.

That's all I'm sharing...

I took the following photos on that day...they may not be anything fantastic, but they are dear to me. These were taken at George's grave.

Flowers from me.



While my husband and I sat next to George's grave, the cows in the field walked over to say hi. By the time I left I was smiling from the cows and their funny gestures. Sometimes the simple things help.


She was my favorite and I caught her with her tongue out. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...