Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Super Moon?

Saturday March 19, 2011 So much for a "Super Moon". I had high hopes in getting a awesome shot of the moon yesterday, but as everything else has fallen apart this week...the hope died too.

Though I'm sure NASA was right...I mean...hell we pay them enough money that they should know these things. The moon did not seem larger to me. I snapped some shots of it anyway. :)

I'm not sure if these photos are legit or altered, but if they are in fact real...it was a beautiful moon! Here is the article I'm going on about. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1367956/Super-moon-Amazing-pictures-lunar-planet--nearest-Earth-20-years.html



Did any one notice a difference in it last night?

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...