Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Allure

So I took a 2 day hiatus from certain aspects of my life...photography was one of those. I do not feel the need to explain myself. A few of my close friends know the situation I'm going through and they understand why I needed the break. I'm happy to say it's over with and I hope it doesn't happen again until January 1st 2012!

One of my dear friends opened a salon in the town I work in. Today was the grand opening of Allure. I managed to make my appearance and snap a few photos in the process. Today was a good day. I wish they could all be like this (or better)...here's to hoping.








Congrats to Westley and Lisa! Once they make a Facebook fan page I'll link it in the current blog. :)

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...