Sunday, January 23, 2011

Using Selective Color

Day 23. I spent today perfecting the art of Photoshop for my 2 shots. I worked on lighting, props and angles for the actual picture and changed color using the program. It all started last night when I did my first test run on black and white with selective color...I'll post it here too...it turned it really well. :)


Today has been a pretty productive day. 


Peek-a-boo!

I didn't remove the 'reds' entirely because it washed the photo out too much. I think it's a nice balance with a hint of color.

And here is my favorite...my 'test' from last night. :)

Today was a good day. Hope tomorrow is too!


<3


Mika.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool stuff...you have a great eye for interesting photo-subjects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...