Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moody Sun

♫Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in...the sun shine in♫ Any idea what today's photo is? You guessed right, rain!

Nah...Today was a beautiful day, it's a shame I was in too bad of a mood to enjoy it. Thankfully I took these pictures before work bright and early this morning so my bad mood hadn't soured the camera yet. This is the strange plant my mother gave me that randomly hangs over the kitchen sink..and inside the sink...and around any inanimate object near the sink. lol you get the gist.



Here's to hoping I'm not as moody tomorrow (yes Westley I know it isn't possible), the sun is still shining, and I win the lottery. Ok...so maybe I'm pushing it! Hey a girl can dream.

<3

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...