Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 month down, 11 to go

Day 31...1 month down, 11 more to go! lol. What the hell have I gotten myself into????

I have been under the weather since yesterday, so I didn't feel like photographing the things on my mind... I cheated and photographed 2 of my babies. When I went into the whole "photo blog" idea I knew I didn't want to be the blog that took photos of their animals for a year. Let's be honest, cats and dogs are not that interesting. But I knew I could save face and have a photo shoot with them when all else failed.

This first photo is our dog Goldie. She is my baby.


This photo is our monster fat cat Link. We found Link at Thomas's Grandfather's almost 7 years ago. He was our first real baby. He rules the house and us. :)


Sorry these are of the animals...I have been entirely too sick to photograph anything else.

Parents and grocery shopping tomorrow.

Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...